WITH YOU EVERY STEP OF THE WAY
DHL understands the challenge facing life sciences companies. Together, we've created solutions that help you meet today's challenges anticipate tomorrow's.
Some of our benefits include:
- Single global network of certified Life Sciences stations managed & compliant to DGF's GDP guidelines and End-to-end SOP driven process delivering highest quality service and standards
- Competence in consulting and in-depth knowledge in ColdChain and Clinical Trials business, ensuring up-to-date compliance with industry regulations
- IT Platform 'LifeTrack' specifically for the Life Science industry
- Sector driven Customer Services teams and over 3000 trained Certified Life Sciences Specialists, responsive to the Life Sciences & Healthcare industry
DHL COLDCHAIN - TEMPERATURE CONTROLLED
Unique pan-European dedicated road network covers temperature sensitive transports for palletized shipments, ranging from +2°C to +8°C and +15°C to +25°C. Efficient, flexible and fully monitored along the entire Supply Chain.
- Less-than-Truckload (LTL) consolidation service
- Temperature controlled services for refrigerated (+2°C to +8°C) as well as controlled ambient products (+15°C to +25°C)
- Scheduled departures & deliveries to more than 30 European countries/reliable lead times
- GPS security surveillance supplied by Agheera
- Temperature data recording and storage
- Centralized booking and administration
- Online track and trace with event notification and delivery details